Pure TalkUSA's Flexible No Contract Cell Phone Plans
Unlike other no contract cell phone plans, Pure TalkUSA offers straightforward, reliable service with NO hidden fees, and NO peak restrictions on all of our plans. Find out more about how our simple, flexible, and affordable no contract cell phone plans can fit your budget and lifestyle. All you need to get started is an unlocked GSM phone. Do you have questions about whether or not your phone qualifies? Visit our cell phones and SIM cards FAQs.
Find out Why Our Affordable No Contract Cell Phone Service is Simply Better
Pure TalkUSA's affordable cell phone service plans are Simply Better than the rest. Choose from any of the cell phone plans below, starting at only $10/month:
- Simple: If keeping things simple and affordable is your goal, then the Simple plans are just for you. Simple 50 offers 50 minutes for only $5/month and the Simple 750 gives you 750 minutes for $17.95/month with 100 MMS.
- Flex: You set the limit – set a maximum amount of money you want to spend on service, and only pay for the minutes you use each month! Unused minutes rollover and never expire. Add our data package for just $9.95 to receive 150MB of data. The best part is that all unused data on our flex plans rollover and never expire!
- Family Flex: Want to share the same great Flex plan with family and friends? Add up to 5 additional lines for only $5.00 each, and receive 60 minutes per line, per month!
- Unlimited: Need access to email? Want to surf the Web? Our most popular low cost no contract cell phone plans start at just $34.95, get Unlimited Talk & Text cell phone service, plus data. Need more? Additional blocks of data (100MB) are just $10!
- Unlimited Plus+: Need access to email? Want to surf the Web? For $40.95, get Unlimited Talk & Text cell phone service, plus 1GB of data. Need more? Additional blocks of data (100MB) are just $10!
Do you already have an unlocked GSM phone? Get started - sign up for one of our no contract cell phone plans and pay one low flat rate every month.