- Choose A Device
- Choose A Plan
- Review + Checkout
As low as449.00 $199.00
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display [^1]:
- Water and dust resistant (1 meter for up to 30 minutes, IP67) [^3]:
- 12MP Wide camera; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, next-generation Smart HDR, and 4K video
- 7MP front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and Depth Control
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging[^4]:
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
[^1]: Display size is measured diagonally. [^2]: Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information. [^3]: iPhone SE is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone SE has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty. [^4]: Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
iPhone SE is the most powerful 4.7-inch iPhone ever.[^1]: Featuring A13 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone, for incredible performance in apps, games, and photography. Portrait mode for studio-quality portraits and six lighting effects. Next-generation Smart HDR for incredible detail across highlights and shadows. Cinematic-quality 4K video. And all the advanced features of iOS. With long battery life[^2]: and water resistance,[^3]: it’s so much of the iPhone you love, in a not so big size.