Learn how Pure Talk is responding to COVID-19
As the world continues to be impacted by COVID-19, Pure TalkUSA recognizes our customers are relying on our network to have critical connections with family, loved ones and emergency service providers. We recognize the importance of keeping our customers connected, and will continue to make this our top priority.
How is COVID-19 affecting Pure Talk Customer Support?
Pure Talk is committed to keeping our Customer Support center open. We have transitioned our support agents to work from home to ensure the safety of our agents and offering support to our customers in this time of need.
Customer Support Hours
- • Monday to Friday, 9AM - 10PM EST
- • Saturday, 10AM - 9PM EST
- • Sunday, 12PM - 9PM EST
What is Pure Talk doing to protect employees?
The health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance. We are following the guidance and direction of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). Below are the steps we have taken to provide a safe working environment:
- • Restriction on employee travel
- • Most of our employees have switched to telecommuting, where possible
- • Additional efforts made to increase sanitization of common areas and touchpoints for those unable to telecommute
- • Employees asked to remain at home if they are not feeling well and report symptoms quickly
How can you help keep your personal devices clean?
Here’s a few extra tips to help keep you healthy and connected using your own devices:
- • Many devices aren’t typically cleaned often and tend to collect germs. To clean your device, first power down your device and unplug it. Then spray a non-abrasive or alcohol-based (70% isopropyl) disinfectant onto a soft lint-free cloth and wipe down your device while it is powered down and unplugged.
- • Avoid putting your device on public surfaces.
- • Avoid having others touch your phone. Share things like photos through text messages instead.
For more information on how to protect yourself from COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.